#Redmi9Prime finally launched in #India and is available for purchase on #Amazon since 6th August from 10 am onwards. The phones as expected will be available in 2 variants 4GB RAM + 64GB & 4GB RAM + 128GB RAM.
The features are similar to what was expected
- MediaTek Helio G80 SoC – 12nm, Octa-core – 2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55, GPU of Mali G53 MC2
- 64GB + 4GB RAM & 128GB +4GB
- ~6.53 inch display (FHD+) protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels
- 5020 mAh battery powered by 18W fast charging
- Quad Camera Setup (13MP – Main + 8MP – Ultra-wide Angle + 5MP Macro + 2 M Depth)
- Front Camera is a 8MP unit (f/2.0), 27mm Wide
- The phone will be available in 4 colours – Space Blue, Mint Green, Matte Black & Sunrise Flare
Honestly it is really a #PrimeTimeAllrounder.
The Redmi 9 Prime is marketed in UK & US as the Redmi 9 and below is the price
As posted on his Twitter handle, India Head Manu Kumar Jain showed his excitement and marked the #Redmi9Prime as a #PrimeTimeAllrounder.
"#Redmi9Prime: crazy good deal for ₹10K."
100% Agree! I believe #PrimetimeAllrounder will become the default choice for all consumers in India.
— Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) August 4, 2020
Follow Us on Facebook for more updates, latest news, and releases
#Redmi9Prime #BackToPrime #FHD+ #Xiaomi #MI #AmazonSpecials #Amazon #PrimetimeAllrounder #AmazonPrimeDay