Categories of Psychology Research Topics
Here is a list of psychology research topics provided by homework helper which are divided into categories and that you can use when writing your paper.
Developmental Psychology Research Topics
- The effect of bullying on mind development
- Do gender roles influence stereotypes in society?
- How does abuse affect children’s development?
- Are students who listen to music achieve better scores compared to those that do not?
- Do students who engage in extracurricular activities perform better or worse in exams?
- How does domestic abuse affect brain development in the victims?
- Do individuals with a high self-efficacy imply better memory compared to those with low self-efficacy?
- The role of violent video games on juvenile delinquency
- How does aging influence the development of behavior?
- What psychological factors are related to the process of aging?
Social Psychology Research Topics
- How does peer influence the behavior of teenagers?
- What are the social effects of bullying on both the bully and the victim?
- Does exposure to technology affect student integrity in the classroom?
- How do social roles define gender relations in the community?
- How does racism influence social relationships?
- How does family social stability influence the growth of children?
- How do parenting styles influence the relationship between teenagers and their caregivers?
- What factors lead to the development of social anxiety and depression among teenagers?
- What factors promote bullying among students?
Useful Tips for Students:
Cognitive Psychology Research Topics
- How does memory affect behavior?
- How does the subconscious affect an individual’s decision-making capacity?
- How can problem-solving skills be improved in children?
- How do learning disorders affect cognitive development in children?
- What are the different ways of promoting children’s cognitive abilities?
- How can creative thinking be harnessed to promote problem-solving skills among employees?
- What are the various interventions toward the effects of learning disorders?
- What is confirmation bias and how can it affect the formation of beliefs?
- How does the expectancy effect influence self-awareness?
- The effect of moral reasoning on cognitive development.