Apple iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 miniNew
Finally the wait is over, Apple iPhone 12 has been revealed and the impressive features are mesmerising. A new chip, camera setup, exceptional display, legacy design, improved display, various options to choose from, whether its colour or size. It supports 5G and it comes with even better spill & splash resistance.
Let’s find out what is in offer.
The new Apple iPhone 12 comes in 5 colour variants. Black, White, Red, Green & Blue are the 5 colours available.
The iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 mini comes in three storage options – 64GB, 128GB & 256GB. Both the next generation devices comes with A14 BIONIC chip.
Both the variants of the phone comes with an improved Splash, Water & Dust Resistant-3 feature which is Rated IP68 (maximum depth of 6 meters up to 30 minutes) under IEC standard 60529.
The iPhone 12 comes in a dimension of 5.78×2.82×0.29 inches whereas the mini version comes in a dimension of 5.78×2.82×0.29 inches. The iPhone 12 mini is 135 grams whereas the iPhone 12 is of 164 grams.
Both the models comes with Super Retina XDR display. The major difference in both the devices is screen size where the iPhone 12 is 6.1 inch and the mini version is a 5.4 inch. The other difference is the resolution
- iPhone 12 – 2532‑by‑1170-pixel resolution at 460 ppi
- iPhone 12 mini – 2340‑by‑1080-pixel resolution at 476 ppi
The other display features which is same in both the models are as mentioned below. However the most exciting feature is the 2 million:1 contrast ratio which is one of its kind and revolutionizes the iPhone.
- HDR display
- True Tone
- Wide color (P3)
- Haptic Touch
- 2,000,000:1 contrast ratio (typical)
- 625 nits max brightness (typical); 1200 nits max brightness (HDR)
- Fingerprint-resistant oleophobic coating
- Support for display of multiple languages and characters simultaneously.
Apple has been successfully ensure that the features in both the variants is same. The camera is a shining example of it.
The most improved features are
- Dual 12MP camera system: Ultra Wide and Wide cameras
- Ultra Wide: ƒ/2.4 aperture and 120° field of view
Wide: ƒ/1.6 aperture
- Optical image stabilization (Wide)Five‑element lens (Ultra Wide); seven‑element lens (Wide)
- Sapphire crystal lens cover
- Smart HDR 3 with Scene Detection
- Wide color capture for photos and Live Photos
- Lens correction (Ultra Wide)
- 12MP camera
- ƒ/2.2 aperture
- Retina Flash
- Wireless Charging Upto 15W(10)
- Magnet Array
- Alignment Magnet
- Accessory Identification
Follow Us on Facebook for more updates, latest news, and releases